The position calls for a creative thinker who has understanding of online designing. The ideal candidate requires strong conceptual talent, as well as a creative and innovative mind and a great sense of design, form and aesthetics.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Providing creative input and support throughout the various stages of the design process as a key player in design/marketing team.
-Working with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective team.
-Keep an eye on the competition market and benchmark accordingly.
-The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and effectively manage many complex projects.
-The individual must also be able to interface well within the organization.
- - Ability to visualise, generate concepts and new ideas and convert into inspiring designs.
- - Design and deliver a variety of collateral like creatives for social media platforms (facebook / twitter etc), brochures, HTML based e-mailer designs etc.
- - Create website layouts.
- - Must have an eye for typography.
- - Must be proficient with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, After effects, Premiere etc.
- - Good knowledge of flash animation.
- - Ability to contribute independently and collaboratively to bring projects to completion, with a keen eye to detail.
Experience: minimum 2-5 years